Bakugan: Gundalian Invaders Hyperspace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan: Gundalian Invaders Hyperspace

Gundalian Invaders Beta-Test Brawling Forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beta-Test Brawler VS. Jeremy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jeremy

Jeremy

Beta-Test Brawler VS. Jeremy Empty
PostSubject: Beta-Test Brawler VS. Jeremy   Beta-Test Brawler VS. Jeremy Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 7:46 pm

As the curtains open to unveil the strife unraveling between these two players, the audience watches in great suspense of how they will entertain.

Life Gauge: 500 points
Life Gauge @ 500 pts
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: Beta-Test Brawler VS. Jeremy   Beta-Test Brawler VS. Jeremy Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 7:53 pm

The opening lines belong to me, thus triggering the revelation of the paths of the actors.

Coin Toss, activate!
Back to top Go down
M_D
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beta-Test Brawler VS. Jeremy   Beta-Test Brawler VS. Jeremy Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 7:53 pm

The member 'Jeremy' has done the following action : Dices roll

'COIN TOSS' :
Beta-Test Brawler VS. Jeremy BakuganTails
Back to top Go down
https://bakugangihyperspace.forumotion.com
Jeremy

Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: Beta-Test Brawler VS. Jeremy   Beta-Test Brawler VS. Jeremy Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 7:54 pm

I may have spoken the first words, but you, Beta-Test Brawler, will have the first bit of action. If actions do speak louder than words, than I feel this brawl will be quite a sight to behold.
Back to top Go down
Beta-Test Brawler

Beta-Test Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Beta-Test Brawler VS. Jeremy   Beta-Test Brawler VS. Jeremy Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 7:56 pm

~INITIATING BAKUGAN SIMULATION~
Back to top Go down
Beta-Test Brawler

Beta-Test Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Beta-Test Brawler VS. Jeremy   Beta-Test Brawler VS. Jeremy Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 7:57 pm

GATE CARD SET!

Beta-Test Brawler VS. Jeremy VentusGateSet

BAKUGAN BRAWL!
Back to top Go down
M_D
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beta-Test Brawler VS. Jeremy   Beta-Test Brawler VS. Jeremy Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 7:57 pm

The member 'Beta-Test Brawler' has done the following action : Dices roll

'STRIKEFLIER' :
Beta-Test Brawler VS. Jeremy StrikeflierGIF
Back to top Go down
Beta-Test Brawler

Beta-Test Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Beta-Test Brawler VS. Jeremy   Beta-Test Brawler VS. Jeremy Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 7:58 pm

BAKUGAN STAND : VENTUS STRIKEFLIER

STRIKEFLIER BAKUGAN RECOGNIZED; POWER LEVEL = 900 points

CALCULATING POWER LEVEL TOTAL

STRIKEFLIER (900 pts)
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: Beta-Test Brawler VS. Jeremy   Beta-Test Brawler VS. Jeremy Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 8:01 pm

Nearly all the players have arrived upon the stage of the first act. It all awaits on my next action, as well as the hand of fate.

Plitheon, please enter the spotlight with me, and begin your excursion upon our path.

Bakugan Brawl!
Back to top Go down
M_D
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beta-Test Brawler VS. Jeremy   Beta-Test Brawler VS. Jeremy Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 8:01 pm

'PLITHEON' :
Beta-Test Brawler VS. Jeremy PlitheonGIF
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: Beta-Test Brawler VS. Jeremy   Beta-Test Brawler VS. Jeremy Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 8:05 pm

Awaken, Plitheon. Stand!

PLITHEON
Power Level = 900
Life Force = Ûž400Ûž
Stand Success = 95%
Defense = 7
Special Shot = +111

Special Shot Points: 111

Strikeflier 900G VS. Plitheon 900G

The first impact upon this field of battle shall be yours, Beta-Test Brawler. The first movements in the dance of battle are often times the most crucial. Please, show your elegance to the audience as well as to me.
Back to top Go down
Beta-Test Brawler

Beta-Test Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Beta-Test Brawler VS. Jeremy   Beta-Test Brawler VS. Jeremy Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 8:11 pm

~NEGATIVE~

Opponent must initiate the first move in battle. No exceptions.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: Beta-Test Brawler VS. Jeremy   Beta-Test Brawler VS. Jeremy Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 8:17 pm

If my co-star feels it necessary to relinquish the premiere move of the brawl to another, who would I be to deny that honor?

Ability, Activate.

Hyper Verde!

Hyper Verde: Transfers 300 points from your opponent's Bakugan's power level total to your Plitheon's total.

Strikeflier 600G VS. Plitheon 1200G

I believe now would be an opportune time to take over as the leading role, for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Beta-Test Brawler

Beta-Test Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Beta-Test Brawler VS. Jeremy   Beta-Test Brawler VS. Jeremy Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 8:20 pm

~ABILITY CARDS ACTIVATED~

Burst Mistral: Transfers 400 points from your opponent's Bakugan's power level total to your Strikeflier's total.

Diamond Trick: Allows your Strikeflier Bakugan to decrease each of your opponent's Bakugan's power levels by 500 points.

CALCULATING TOTALS

PLITHEON (300 pts) VS. STRIKEFLIER (1000 pts)
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: Beta-Test Brawler VS. Jeremy   Beta-Test Brawler VS. Jeremy Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 8:28 pm

Attempting to upstage me, are you? Didn't you know that this act is one that looks as if it will continue on endlessly until the end of time? However, the destined actor shall rise above the hand of fate in this eternal dance of battle.

Double Ability, Activate.

Strike Twister plus Fly Destroyer!

Strike Twister: Transfers 400 points from your opponent's Bakugan's power level total to your Plitheon's total.

Fly Destroyer: Allows your Plitheon Bakugan to decrease your opponent's Bakugan's power level total by 400 points.

Strikeflier 200G VS. Plitheon 700G

The script fate holds is absolute, you and I can only go about the path destined of us.
Back to top Go down
Beta-Test Brawler

Beta-Test Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Beta-Test Brawler VS. Jeremy   Beta-Test Brawler VS. Jeremy Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 8:30 pm

BATTLE GEAR BOOST!
Back to top Go down
M_D
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beta-Test Brawler VS. Jeremy   Beta-Test Brawler VS. Jeremy Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 8:30 pm

The member 'Beta-Test Brawler' has done the following action : Dices roll

'*SWAYTHER*' :
Beta-Test Brawler VS. Jeremy SwaytherGIF
Back to top Go down
Beta-Test Brawler

Beta-Test Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Beta-Test Brawler VS. Jeremy   Beta-Test Brawler VS. Jeremy Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 8:32 pm

SWAYTHER BATTLE GEAR RECOGNIZED; POWER LEVEL = 100 points

~ABILITY CARD ACTIVATED~

Mirage Typhoon: Allows your Strikeflier Bakugan to negate your opponent's most recent Ability Card activated.

CALCULATING TOTALS

PLITHEON (700 pts) VS. STRIKEFLIER *SWAYTHER* (700 pts)
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: Beta-Test Brawler VS. Jeremy   Beta-Test Brawler VS. Jeremy Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 8:42 pm

To continue this elegant promenade, a mirrored effect is always one that captivates audiences.

Battle Gear Boost!

Back to top Go down
M_D
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beta-Test Brawler VS. Jeremy   Beta-Test Brawler VS. Jeremy Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 8:42 pm

'*VILANTOR GEAR*' :
Beta-Test Brawler VS. Jeremy VilantorGIF
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: Beta-Test Brawler VS. Jeremy   Beta-Test Brawler VS. Jeremy Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 8:54 pm

Vilantor Gear, take your destined place and fulfill your role

Strikeflier|Swayther 700G VS. Plitheon|Vilantor Gear 800G

To complete the equivalent motions you just ran.

Ability, Activate.

Gravity Mine!

Gravity Mine: Allows your Plitheon Bakugan to decrease each of your opponent's Bakugan's power levels by 300 points. In addition, increases Plitheon's power level by 300 points.

Strikeflier|Swayther 400G VS. Plitheon|Vilantor Gear 1100G

Do you hear a gentle tune upon the breeze? I vaguely hear a dirge to your character.
Back to top Go down
Beta-Test Brawler

Beta-Test Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Beta-Test Brawler VS. Jeremy   Beta-Test Brawler VS. Jeremy Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 8:57 pm

~ABILITY CARD ACTIVATED~

Swayther Geku: This is a Level I Class Battle Gear Ability Card. Allows your Bakugan equipped with Swayther Battle Gear to neutralize your opponent's most recent Ability Card played. In addition, transfers 400 points from your opponent's Bakugan's power level total to your Bakugan equipped with Swayther's total.

CALCULATING TOTALS

PLITHEON *VILANTOR GEAR* (400 pts) VS. STRIKEFLIER *SWAYTHER* (1100 pts)
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: Beta-Test Brawler VS. Jeremy   Beta-Test Brawler VS. Jeremy Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:02 pm

This dance is reaching it's end, as the script is running short on lines. When the words fall beneath us, who will have the strength to survive the sudden completion?

Double Ability, Activate.

Vilantor Gear Cyclotron plus Fencer Shield!

Vilantor Gear Cyclotron: This is a Level I Class Battle Gear Ability Card. Allows your Bakugan equipped with Vilantor Gear Battle Gear to decrease your opponent's Bakugan's power level total by 400 points. In addition, allows your Bakugan equipped with Vilantor Gear to nullify your opponent's current Gate Card, whether it's been opened or not.

Fencer Shield: Allows your Plitheon Bakugan to negate your opponent's most recent Ability Card activated. In addition, increases Plitheon's Defense by 3 points.

Strikeflier|Swayther 0G VS. Plitheon|Vilantor Gear 1100G
Back to top Go down
Beta-Test Brawler

Beta-Test Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Beta-Test Brawler VS. Jeremy   Beta-Test Brawler VS. Jeremy Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:05 pm

~ABILITY CARDS ACTIVATED~

Multi-Cam Effect: Prevents your opponent from decreasing your Strikeflier's power level in any way for the duration of the activator's next 2 turns. In addition, Strikeflier's Battle Gear may not be equipped during this 2-turn period. Also, increases Strikeflier's Defense by 3 points.

Skill Capture (Fencer Shield): Allows your Strikeflier Bakugan to mimic the effects of one of your opponent's Ability Cards that have already been played during this round.

CALCULATING TOTALS

PLITHEON *VILANTOR GEAR* (400 pts) VS. STRIKEFLIER *SWAYTHER* (700 pts)
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: Beta-Test Brawler VS. Jeremy   Beta-Test Brawler VS. Jeremy Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:16 pm

Ah, I heard it now. The tune plays like a theme to our dance. It sings of downfall and failure. Who could this be playing for? I believe it is you.

Double Ability, Activate!

Fly Slasher plus Vilantor Gear Nirvana!

Fly Slasher: Increases your Plitheon's power level by 400 points.

Vilantor Gear Nirvana: This is a Level II Class Battle Gear Ability Card. Transfers 300 points from your opponent's Bakugan's power level total to your Bakugan equipped with Vilantor Gear Battle Gear's total.

Strikeflier|Swayther 700G VS. Plitheon|Vilantor Gear 1100G

When you step onto the stage of the second act, new doors will open. Where will this labyrinth lead to? To your loss, or to your salvation?

------------------------------------------------------------------

Life Gauge: 500 points
Life Gauge @ 500 pts

Gate Card, Set!

Beta-Test Brawler VS. Jeremy VentusGateSet

Plitheon, please make an appearance again upon this second, and final, act.

Bakugan Brawl!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beta-Test Brawler VS. Jeremy   Beta-Test Brawler VS. Jeremy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beta-Test Brawler VS. Jeremy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next