Bakugan: Gundalian Invaders Hyperspace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan: Gundalian Invaders Hyperspace

Gundalian Invaders Beta-Test Brawling Forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yugi Vs. Davon (Winner: Davon by default)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
yugi58

yugi58

Yugi Vs. Davon (Winner: Davon by default) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yugi Vs. Davon (Winner: Davon by default)   Yugi Vs. Davon (Winner: Davon by default) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 12:40 am

It's the end of the line for you, Imposter.

Gate Card, Open! Ring Zero! This gate card will negate any and all the cards you've played so far!

LINEHALT *Boomix* (2100 pts) Vs. LINEHALT *Boomix* (0 pts)

The end is near. Give me everything you've got or your not getting out of this battle with a single point on your Meter. Victory WILL be ours.
Back to top Go down
Davon

Davon

PostSubject: Re: Yugi Vs. Davon (Winner: Davon by default)   Yugi Vs. Davon (Winner: Davon by default) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 4:36 pm

Not bad.

Ability activate! Ice Crasher!

Ice Crasher: Allows your Linehalt Bakugan to nullify the current Gate Card where the battle is taking place. In addition, increases Linehalt's Defense by 2 points.

Thanks to this it nullifies your gate card and also increases Linehalt's defense to 11.

LINEHALT *Boomix* (400 pts) vs. LINEHALT *Boomix* (800 pts)
Back to top Go down
yugi58

yugi58

PostSubject: Re: Yugi Vs. Davon (Winner: Davon by default)   Yugi Vs. Davon (Winner: Davon by default) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 4:46 pm

It's the end of the line for you! Linehalt, show them our true power!

Ability Activate! Dispell Closer! This will negate your most recent ability, which in turn will re-activate my gate card. It will also increase Linehalt's defense by 3.

LINEHALT *Boomix* (400 pts) vs. LINEHALT *Boomix* (800 pts)

I will claim this win for Gundalia and for the Emperor!
Back to top Go down
Davon

Davon

PostSubject: Re: Yugi Vs. Davon (Winner: Davon by default)   Yugi Vs. Davon (Winner: Davon by default) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 4:56 pm

yugi58 wrote:
It's the end of the line for you! Linehalt, show them our true power!

Ability Activate! Dispell Closer! This will negate your most recent ability, which in turn will re-activate my gate card. It will also increase Linehalt's defense by 3.

LINEHALT *Boomix* (1600 pts) vs. LINEHALT *Boomix* (0 pts)

I will claim this win for Gundalia and for the Emperor!

That was your worse blunder ever!

Dispel Closer: Allows your Linehalt Bakugan to absorb the power level increase of your opponent's most recent Ability Card played. In addition, increases Linehalt's Defense by 3 points.

There was no power level increase in my last move, trust me I know what you were thinking, otherwise I would have won against that infernal Beta Brawler. You wasted your ability for a Defense increase.

LINEHALT *Boomix* (800 pts) vs. LINEHALT *Boomix* (400 pts)
Back to top Go down
M_D
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yugi Vs. Davon (Winner: Davon by default)   Yugi Vs. Davon (Winner: Davon by default) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 11:59 pm

It's been over a month and a half since the last move was made by a Ren character participant. yugi, I'm not surprised that you resorted back to this cowardly method of ignoring your problems instead of getting them over with so they won't have to haunt you. Honestly, they're not going to disappear if you will them away. You have until Friday to make a move, or you're disqualified from the brawl (but not the audition), along with the character participant sharing your IP address, James.
Back to top Go down
https://bakugangihyperspace.forumotion.com
M_D
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yugi Vs. Davon (Winner: Davon by default)   Yugi Vs. Davon (Winner: Davon by default) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 8:38 pm

Well, you were warned... yugi58 is forced to forfeit this brawl due to unacceptable inactivity, despite his activity on Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia). Therefore, Davon is the default winner.
Back to top Go down
https://bakugangihyperspace.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yugi Vs. Davon (Winner: Davon by default)   Yugi Vs. Davon (Winner: Davon by default) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yugi Vs. Davon (Winner: Davon by default)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2