Bakugan: Gundalian Invaders Hyperspace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan: Gundalian Invaders Hyperspace

Gundalian Invaders Beta-Test Brawling Forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

James vs. Beta-Brawler

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Beta-Test Brawler

Beta-Test Brawler

James vs. Beta-Brawler - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: James vs. Beta-Brawler   James vs. Beta-Brawler - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 6:04 pm

SWAYTHER BATTLE GEAR RECOGNIZED; POWER LEVEL = 100 points

CALCULATING TOTALS

COREDEM *ROCK HAMMER* (1700 pts) VS. PLITHEON *SWAYTHER* (2000 pts)

~ABILITY CARD ACTIVATED~

Swayther Geku: This is a Level I Class Battle Gear Ability Card. Allows your Bakugan equipped with Swayther Battle Gear to neutralize your opponent's most recent Ability Card played. In addition, transfers 400 points from your opponent's Bakugan's power level total to your Bakugan equipped with Swayther's total.

CALCULATING TOTALS

COREDEM *ROCK HAMMER* (900 pts) VS. PLITHEON *SWAYTHER* (2400 pts)
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: James vs. Beta-Brawler   James vs. Beta-Brawler - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 11:01 pm

Mad things may look tough buddy but don't worry coredom!!! no one's left behind! we're n this together TILL THE END!!! Cool

beta brawler when will you learn that there's no force in all of the universe that can defeat the combination of coredom and i!!! Cool ability activate!!! CRUSH ARROW! coredom just completely destroyed ur battle gear card making mine activa and as a free bonus we got 400 G!

COREDOM = (2100 G) VS. PLITHEON = (2000 G)

that's some pretty intense g-power but it's about to get bigger! coredom and I will defeat u TOGETHER! battle gear ability activate!!! ROCK HAMMER BATTLE ELEMENT that's the power of bakugan and partner!

COREDOM = (2600 G) VS. PLITHEON = (1500 G)
Back to top Go down
Beta-Test Brawler

Beta-Test Brawler

PostSubject: Re: James vs. Beta-Brawler   James vs. Beta-Brawler - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 1:38 pm

~STATEMENT~

I have failed........ 1100 points out of 500 depleted.

Life Gauge @ 0 pts

~VICTORY BELONGS TO JAMES~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James vs. Beta-Brawler   James vs. Beta-Brawler - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

James vs. Beta-Brawler
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2